Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tameo 1/43 Ferrari 312T

simonr

This is a model that took me about one whole year to complete. This the Tameo 1/43 200+ parts and about 100 more I added. This one represents the 1975 Formula One World Champion to Ferrari with Niki Lauda.

For those who attend the 2006 Heartland Nationals in Overland Park, Kansas, this one was the one that took the Best Small Scale, Best Foreign, Best Detailed and 2006 Heartland Nationals adult Champion(A.K.A. Best of Show).

Picture008.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Simon Rivera

Edited by simonr

Guest zebm1

aaaare yu has nearsighted as Art Anderson Simon.....my head gets haedaches just contemplating teasing as much detail out of a 1/43rd model as yu have. Kudos Simon.

:twisted: Zeb

• 7 years later...

That much detail on a 1/43??? I'm completely speechless! Wish I could see it in person. 8)

This is a model that took me about one whole year to complete. This the Tameo 1/43 200+ parts and about 100 more I added. This one represents the 1975 Formula One World Champion to Ferrari with Niki Lauda.

For those who attend the 2006 Heartland Nationals in Overland Park, Kansas, this one was the one that took the Best Small Scale, Best Foreign, Best Detailed and 2006 Heartland Nationals adult Champion(A.K.A. Best of Show).

Picture008.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Simon Rivera

>I am in love with this Nikki F1

There its out :D:D

1:43 ...ummmmmm

Bump

Wow, I had forgot about this. Thanks again for all you guys recently took from your time to take a look on this tiny model...He Danno, maybe some day we'll return to the Phoenix area for the incredible show you guys put together, one of the best I've attended in the country...oh...and what about the after show BBQ!!.....Maybe next year I'll see some of you guys in in the GSL at Utah...My regards to all you guys there...

Oh, that's just incredible, Simon!

Amazing model.

Really miss seeing you and your work at Desert Scale Classic!