Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro w/572 BB (Finished Sat. 2/26/11

mannyclub

Hello modelers!

Started this one last week and just wanted to build a camaro. Simple fast build I guess. Im using one of my 572 BB engine kits, I used Spazstix for the chrome. Its a pretty nice kit but I wanted a 67-68 but didnt have one or find one around here so the 69 it is lol. Sprayed the clear this morning, just have to polish it out later tonight. Just have the motor settin in there for now still more stuff to do and add. I added a transmission dip stick and a oil dip stick. Transmission lines etc. Still lot more to do but here she is so far, thought i would share the update.

Thanks for looking.

Manny

101_6578.jpg

101_6577.jpg

painted.jpg

enginea.jpg

engineb.jpg

Edited by mannyclub

Hola hermano!!Wow!! This is something! A real nice and clean build-up so far!!! Cant wait for this one to hit the case!!! Keep on wit the keepin on! I sent a pm to ya! That mill looks very very good bro!! B) By the way had I known that was yer mustang rippin and runnin thru Roch!! I wouldve shouted at ya!! B) Talk to ya soon!!!

Thanks guys!

Hey Justin, the 572 are from VCG Resins, that I own. Thanks!

ajulia yeah bro you should have! Cant wait to drive it again its put up for the winter right now.

Manny

Heres a couple pics of the 572 without paint etc.

5721.jpg

5722.jpg

Edited by mannyclub