Model Cars Magazine Forum

Complete:Ferrari 575M Maranello (now with better pictures!)

Tonioseven

Hello. This is my Fujimi Ferrari 575M Maranello that has been built for the 60th anniversary of Ferrari tribute build on AF. It has been built to very closely resemble s/n #127584. It is not an exact match but who cares?! 8) .The paint is Duplicolor medium charcoal metallic from a spray can. The clear is Plastikote. The calipers are stock kit items that have been modified to accept the Scale Auto Style brake rotors that I’ve had stashed away for a while. The wheels are 19†Aoshima Hamann PG3s that have been modified to have a staggered fitment and also have been detailed by having chrome paint applied to the lug nuts and Bare Metal Foil applied to the outer lips. The interior has been painted with Tamiya sprays and Scale Motor Sport Faux Fabric was used as a base for the bottom of the floor pan and then sprayed over with matt black paint to simulate a carpeted texture since I don’t really care for flocking. A special thanks goes out to Osamu for the replacement “glassâ€. Without his generosity, this project would still be in Limbo (where the rest of my unfinished projects are! :D . Thanks for looking. I’ve gotta go build more Ferraris now...

575-4.jpg

575-6.jpg

575-5.jpg

575-7.jpg

575-2.jpg

575-1.jpg

575-extra.jpg

575-8.jpg

575-9.jpg

575-3.jpg

• 4 months later...