Model Cars Magazine Forum

99 mustang cobra

Jared Roach

I just finished this one, it's the original issue. It's box stock except for the wheels and tires. I really didn't like the kit at all because I had alot of fit problems and that rear suspension decided to fight me alot. It's missing some things but I really just wanted it done. The car did turn out better then I expected. It is still just a mustang. (I'm a Gm/camaro guy).
118_zps3275fb42.jpg
120_zpsda2758d1.jpg
121-1_zps0c2b5de3.jpg
122_zps85a85fd8.jpg
127_zps45740f1c.jpg
128_zps124d5e18.jpg
126-1_zpsc457655d.jpg
129-1_zpsefe5fb2a.jpg
125_zpsc6ae60cb.jpg

Thanks guys. I had alot of problems with both the front and rear suspension, I agree the front sits way too high but it was a pain just to get it together so once it was on four wheels I wasn't touching it lol.

Glad I didn't offend you steve :lol:

LOL,I was just poking a bit of Chevy vs Ford at ya (you KNOW I prefer Dime's to Rngers anyways ;) ),LOL! Just howed this to Mrs. Olskool,she LOVES it,and it's in her favorite shade too :D

I remember doing this one when I was in high school. And yeah it was a real bear, but I wanna do one again. I got to figure out how to drop it. Yours is sweet though, lots of folks around here with that body 'Stang have wheels similar to that style and colors on theirs. It's a good look.