Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Impala SS Convertible

Ron35369

I bought an AMT '67 SS 427 convertible like this in 1967 and it got lost ( along with all of my other models ) in a move in 1971. I'd love to get another one but the prices are too crazy for these. I may yet cave in and pay whatthey go for for one, but if it is an unbuilt kit, I'll probably just leave it that way and open the box once in awhile and sigh wistfully - what ever the heck that means.. *sighs* Seriously, I'd just like to own another one of those kits and let whoever gets it after I am gone build it. Ideally, I'd buy a decent built kit and just redo it in factory stock form. It's obvious thatyou put a lot of work into your build - looks great!

Edited by impcon

Sweet.

Very nice build, excellent finish. Just one thing you could easily improve (in my way of thinking): Put a dark wash in the cowl vent slots and it would really enhance the outstanding exterior appearance of the model. Just a thought/suggestion.

(Broken Record Department: I'm not big on gold low-rider wires, but they don't look bad on this ride.)

B)