Model Cars Magazine Forum

How do I shrink pictures of livery, guages, etc?

Could I use a watery mixture of Mod Podge?

:huh: Say what? :huh::blink:

You could use standard paper and after printing something out just use clear coat and a good coat of clear on both sides and then use spray glue on the back side. OR you can get inkjet decal paper and decal bonder Or use clear coat on the decal film (if the clear doesn't attack it). I have done both ways on projects of mine.

Mod Podge: a mixture containing glue and water. You can make your own using water and Elmers All-Purpose White Glue. Artist use it when they make paper mache. You can add more water to so you have a runny consistency. Reason why I suggested that is because the mod podge dries clear and all you simply do is place your said object where ever you want on the primary object (in this case the model), and brush the mod

podge over the decal.

Of course, now that I think about it you would have to trim to decal versus just being able to use waterslide paper. Sorry if my question came across as stupid. I tend to think out loud.