Model Cars Magazine Forum

HELLO, MY NAME IS DOCTOR CRANKY and I AM A MERC-A-HOLIC

Dr. Cranky

Wow...both are very cool, Doc! Only one thing I would do differently...I would put them on my shelf instead of yours!! I have always wanted to do a Mustang Mustang...as in P-51 themed Ford...one of these days! Too many builds/ideas, too little time!!

I am sorry that you are a MERC-A-HOLIC. you know they have meds for this condition. But for some reason the doctors that I have been to say they is no cure what I have, CORVETTE FEVER. By the way both of these mercs look awesome. I really like what you have done to the LUFTWAFFE 49 MERC. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, my friends. I think the Salt Flats will always hold a special place in all our hearts. And many of us will one day make the pilgrimage out there. I know I will someday soon. Best, DC

Your next pilgrimage is the NNL East , don't make me come down there and drag you outta that shop ! Lmao ! By the way , I love the builds , no box .... No boundaries ! Lol !