Model Cars Magazine Forum

31 Nash: way beyond "Rat Fiink" Coupe: new project 5/9/13

John Teresi

Just when you think you've seen all of John skills and talents demonstrated on any of his previous builds, he raises the bar and challenges himself even more. This build is even more over the top. I sure enjoy extensively studying his wild creations once a year at DSC each spring.

John - you'll be pretty good when you grow up. :D

Just when you think you've seen all of John skills and talents demonstrated on any of his previous builds, he raises the bar and challenges himself even more. This build is even more over the top. I sure enjoy extensively studying his wild creations once a year at DSC each spring.

I wanna be like Chris "Mooneyes" when I grow up.......and that will be a long time. :(

Edited by John Teresi

I wanna be like Chris "Mooneyes" when I grow up.......and that will be a long time. :(

I couldn't agree more with Brad on what he said about your talent and skills. John I wanna be like you and be able to pump a model out in a month and be able to spray Alclad as perfect as you do.

Hello.......thank you all very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them.......final mock-up on the body........and got primer on the body.........I need to add a little putty to the body and sand it all down......I will have base color on today........thanks for looking.

DSCF8175_zps59b91881.jpg

DSCF8179_zpsc56bf49c.jpg

DSCF8177_zps26359826.jpg

DSCF8181_zpsb53f11a3.jpg

DSCF8191_zpscfc17333.jpg

Hello ..........Andy ,Chris thank you for the kind comments.........I got a base coat of H.O.K. Shimirin Zennith Gold......... then I mixed some Slixx Decals - Ultra Mini Flakes with some clear and shot that.......I will airbrush some of the graphics today........thanks for looking.

DSCF8194_zps5bdf420f.jpg

DSCF8207_zpsf6d5d189.jpg

DSCF8206_zpsa059c01b.jpg

DSCF8205_zpsb6b03827.jpg

DSCF8203_zpseca0f57a.jpg

Two words sum this thing up!!!!!! Yup, two words....................................................................................................................................................................

"Nuckin' Futs"

Hello........thank you all very much for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them. :) ........I airbrushed the side graphics on the body ,doors and scoop with Tamiya flat black and airbrushed H.O.K. Organic Green over the graphics and body trim.....I still need to clean up the edges a little........not perfect but, good enough for the girls I go with........I will airbrush the graphics on the top of the body and scoop tomorrow........thanks for looking.

DSCF8209_zps450cf046.jpg

DSCF8210_zpsae768b84.jpg

DSCF8214_zps575d8124.jpg

DSCF8213_zpsebe102f0.jpg

DSCF8227_zpsa1396038.jpg

Edited by John Teresi