Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any model car show in Florida in October 2013?

Southeast Street Rod Nationals - October 11 - 13, 2013, at Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Florida

There is a local club called MAGS that puts on a show there every year. Also contact Crazyjim, his club puts one on in Ocala the week following I believe.

Edited by Jantrix

rob is correct. the contest at the street rod nationals is a good show...2 days, indoor show.

In Ocala, there will be the 2nd F.A.S.T. contest at the Ocala Pumpkin Run

The contest is on Saturday, October 26, 2013.

Friday
Come check out the FAST Exhibit! Scale cars, trucks, motorcycles!
Saturday
Model Car Show !!! Unlimited entries will cost $7.00. Registration sheet will be available online.
Make & Take from late morning into the afternoon – free to first 75 – make your own ’63 Split Vette – let the professionals help you build your own!
Sunday
More displays to check out.

rob is correct. the contest at the street rod nationals is a good show...2 days, indoor show.

In Ocala, there will be the 2nd F.A.S.T. contest at the Ocala Pumpkin Run

The contest is on Saturday, October 26, 2013.

Friday

Come check out the FAST Exhibit! Scale cars, trucks, motorcycles!

Saturday

Model Car Show !!! Unlimited entries will cost $7.00. Registration sheet will be available online.

Make & Take from late morning into the afternoon – free to first 75 – make your own ’63 Split Vette – let the professionals help you build your own!

Sunday

More displays to check out.

Thats bad I'm flying back to Germany on the 17th.

Sunday we'll be having another Make & Take for the kids. Come on out and enjoy the day. FAST would love to see you. Whoa - I just noticed you live in Germany. Well, you're probably headed to Disneyworld in Orlando. Just head west about 1 1/2 hours and you'll be in Ocala. Here's the website.

http://www.ocalapumpkinrun.com/

No I don't want to go Disneyworld. I have to visit some junkyard or rod shops to collect some parts for my '52 F1 and the Southeast Street Rod Nats. Perhaps we can meet there. it is possible that I go to Big Daddy's museum. If my wife let me! She didn't liked it the last time.

Edited by carsntrucks4you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, the MAGS guys aren't great at updating the website.

Pat Parnell (813) 597-3642
David Knight (727) 443-4709

Call either Pat or Dave and they will get some info in the mail for you. I got these off the website, so they won't be upset with a phone call or me posting them here. See you there.

• 2 weeks later...