Model Cars Magazine Forum

post your tuner builds here

allecb

a lot of classic cars on here...and a lot of mustangs/camaros/challengers. but i dont see too many tuner cars.

i posted my 350z. and i posted my audi r8. i just saw someone br-z down the list. i'd love to see people post their cars that arent the revell kits that we see time and time again!

oh nah, it can be revell. i was just saying that the easy to find mach's/challengers and such are boring kits after youve seen the first 2 dozen builds.

is that scion straight from the kit?

Edited by allecb

oh nah, it can be revell. i was just saying that the easy to find mach's/challengers and such kits are boring after youve seen the first 2 dozen builds.

is that scion straight from the kit?

Thats the 86 version, and well, kind of, I did body work to it , and the wheels are from Fujimi wheel/tire set

Here is one of the Acura's from Revell

r1_zps3ac381e3.jpg

Fujimi CRX along with Ebbro 1/43 scale diecast. Will eventually post in under glass as soon as I clean up black trim. Looks like heck in Pictures. A couple of a Hasegawa Civic SiR II

DSCN0754.jpgDSCN0755.jpgDSCN0220.jpgDSCN0215.jpg

Edited by o-man

Tamiya Supra race version with street version engine bay and passenger cabin, and Ferrari Modena rear end sectioned and grafted on.

Supra4of.jpg

Supra5of.jpg

MVC-906F.jpg

MVC-887F.jpg

MVC-881F.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Oh I'm sorry... Didn't realize my jaw was dropped for so long... Man this thing is a BEAUTY!!!!! I strive to have a Tuner like this... Unreal. Just UNREAL!!!!