Model Cars Magazine Forum

Virginia State Trooper Decals

I found this by doing a search of "virginia state police emblems images". I think the blue blocks with the white lettering could be made with MS Paint or another imaging program. I don't know what else you might need. Maybe it's time to try making your own decals, it's not that hard. :) To copy an image you find in a search, right click on it, click "Save picture as", and save it to your pictures. HTH

vsp_zpsa509cd38.jpg

Edited by Kit Basher

Tim,

Check Ebay for "Mesatraffic." He sells a ton of decals for law enforcement agencies. He currently has a listing for 1/18 scale VA State Police decals. Thus, he has the artwork. He could probably run some for you in 1/24-1/25 scale if that's what you want.

Tell him I sent you.

Good luck

I just ordered the ones in the last link you posted Jonathan.They had 10 when I ordered.Now if I can get my friend who is a D.O.T. officer to get me some touch up paint the next time he is at the barracks I'll be all set.

Thanks again guys for all of your help.

Look for my Mustang build in the future.bigtim

Edited by timc

Thanks again Danno and Jonathan.Now I need to find one of those new blank charger kits with the 8 lightbars in it. thanks again. ;)

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing it. We can never have too many working cars around here!

Thanks again Danno and Jonathan.Now I need to find one of those new blank charger kits with the 8 lightbars in it. thanks again. ;)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=lindberg+police+charger&_sop=15

Or if you dont want to deal with Ebay, here is the cheapest with shipping from a Hobby store, yes, I know I am posting one that has markings, but every one of the Lindberg Charger kits includes all 8 lightbars

http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/hstrial-RSetzer/-strse-7373/72786-Dodge-Charger-Philadelphia%2CPa/Detail.bok