Model Cars Magazine Forum

Craig Clements "Head Hunter" : new project 4/16/14

John Teresi

Hello…….thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) …….just a small up-date today…….I made the headers……..I will start the mock-up on the engine tonight……..thanks for looking.

DSCF0414_zps6cb3ddf1.jpg

DSCF0413_zps1edd8a7f.jpg

DSCF0409_zps905a8db3.jpg

DSCF0404_zps6fdb1b7f.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

John, really like the build. I am curious as to how the (2) headers fit into the megaphone. Can you explain?

Hi JC…….I glued a 1/8 inch length smaller diameter piece of round styrene to the end of the header…….and the end of the megaphone slips over that……….on the real 1:1 the headers have heat tape and I will add that later ……..Thanks

IMGP0948_zps573d3977.jpg

IMGP6087_zpsdc47ad39.jpg

John... this is looking great Brother... i have head hunter on the brain. You are sure making some great progress. I really need to borrow aome of your minions and mini me's to help me get my butt in gear on my funny car and make some good progress...lol Keep up the killer work.

Hello……..thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) ……..I modified some parts box carbs……..and mocked -up the water lines……..I also goofed around ,how I want to make the body…….thanks for looking.

DSCF0424_zpsb7c26f0c.jpg

DSCF0426_zpsc8d02078.jpg

DSCF0425_zpsf2d892a7.jpg

DSCF0432_zps92ce53f3.jpg

DSCF0430_zpsfa3cc7ba.jpg