Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Bud moore/Parnelli Boss mustang

superbike-shaun

Hi all! this is a project ive been wnting toget started on, (waiting for paint, grabber org) decals,Pattos plce, and wheels ,forward resins, only thing im waiting on is the paint. questions , comments welcome!.ive started by cutting the doors out, P1000905_zps2759c384.jpg and the trunk, built the rollcage (needs finsh,) and cut out the pkg tray !P1000903_zps9ad87f20.jpg P1000902_zpsb9c22044.jpg Enjoy, more to come! Shaun.s

• Like 1

I have this kit and have the build on my radar, this will be very helpful. Thanks for sharing your project, I'm looking forward to watching this. Where did you get the wheels?

John

HI john, thanks for looking in, the wheels are from Ebay (fowarad resins .com) they are simply beauty!

Love how these trans-am racers look,looking forward to see more.

Tommy, thanks for stoppin' by I think this ones gonna be a little challenging , even though I have some build material to reference from another build! .BTW , I also admire your fine building skill as well!. shaun.s

This is going to be awsome I've wanted to do the same thing but my skills are not that good

Thanks for stopping by, Jeremy!! I think if you wanna build one of these things you could, you just need some reference materials, and ask Questions as well! have at it and thank you for the kind words, :rolleyes: Shaun.s

Hey all, just a couple updates for ya, I started woking on the front of the body, and noticed that the nose piece, the hood, and the fenders don't meet up ,so whati did was ,,,, cut a small piece of 0.10 styrene(evergreen) and "welded" it to the nose piece on the very end, P1000916_zps7db4217f.jpg other side, P1000914_zps6a6441e3.jpg so, when cleand up and "welded" together it will provide a better fit,(excuse me fat fingers!) P1000919_zpsd71a98d8.jpg thanks for lookin,paint is about 3 days away so keep watchin and commenting! Shaun.s