Model Cars Magazine Forum

Top Sportsman '69 Camaro

Mister Twister

Duh...I forgot to ad script to the above post! Its a Revell body with a modified Revell chassis pan. Dupli_Color paint and Slixx decals. It'll probably end up in my garage dio as a curbside but I still have time to decide about details. There are a few Pro Mod type Camaros that have been listed lately and I thought I would throw mine in the mix. Thanks!

I noticed you used one of those roll cages from the 55/57 Chevy Pro Mods. I have to say, that they are so FU :angry::angry::angry: :angry:G aNoYiNg,to build..Lately, I've been putting together some cool door slammer cars, Outlaw,10.5,etc.Anyway,I was always trying to look for roll cages to modify. And those cages,were the worst, in my opinion. No matter what, they just would fall apart, when putting them together,,Now I just build my cages from scratch, as I 'am sure most of you guys do..However, I will say,that the chassis (tubs),are great to use as a starting point,for almost any drag car builds...You know,Just a thought, is all.

I noticed you used one of those roll cages from the 55/57 Chevy Pro Mods. I have to say, that they are so FU :angry::angry::angry: :angry:G aNoYiNg,to build..Lately, I've been putting together some cool door slammer cars, Outlaw,10.5,etc.Anyway,I was always trying to look for roll cages to modify. And those cages,were the worst, in my opinion. No matter what, they just would fall apart, when putting them together,,Now I just build my cages from scratch, as I 'am sure most of you guys do..However, I will say,that the chassis (tubs),are great to use as a starting point,for almost any drag car builds...You know,Just a thought, is all.

The cage is scratched from 222 plastic rod. Those kit cages won't fit anything except what theu are meant to fit. You have to make your own for it to look right.