Model Cars Magazine Forum

Admin or Moderator

buxxx69

I posted them last year. In the spring I believe. All my work was posted. :(

If it was a year ago, they're buried under other topics or they got lost in the forum upgrade. A lot of topics went MIA.

I found one. But you've got to go back about 140-pages to the date they were posted.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73369

I found it by going to my browsers search window and typing site:modelcarsmag.com buxxx69. All your posts come up and you can dig through and find the ones for your Under Glass entries.

Found them all. Thank you guys. Its odd how they don't even appear in searches.

The search function for the forum software is kind of lame, no question about it. We have similar search issues on the other site I'm frequently on, and it uses almost the exact same software.

Found them all. Thank you guys. Its odd how they don't even appear in searches.

The search function part of the "Find content" tab is limited to one year, so anything older than that you will need to use the advanced search function to find. Click the little white flower/star to the right of the search box's magnifying glass, and you can perform a better, more complete search.

I'd also suggest you follow any topics you wish to easily recall by clicking the "Follow this topic" button at the top right of every post page. You can then go to your profile page and select "Content I follow" and see them all.

Also, please send a mod or admin a PM instead of posting- you'll get a quicker response that way, as we may not see/read your topic, but we do get a pop-up notification when we have received a new PM.