Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/18 die cast murder nova

Rolandm925

I saw that car when it was originally being built and it was at one of the shops I delivered parts to getting some final touches worked out. The air to water intercooler set up was very intriguing since it went all the way to the back seat area and they used dry ice to help cool it.

Thanks all for the positive feed back, I expect to here some negative as well, or what they say" constructive criticism" it took a month just to mount and fabricate a steering gearbox that will work and fit between the frame and header. Yes it steers and rolls better than new. Made out of small gears from an 80's cassette deck. Also front rotors and calipers are hand carved out of aluminum push scooter pieces and rivets. If you can imagine it, you can make it

post-15460-0-26630100-1428079612_thumb.j

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know! I think after losing to the cash days dude flat black is not the tone he's going for, but I thought all crows are black. Guess he found an albino in gloss

It's the ghost of Crow. Now you see him, then you don't. You just watch him fade into the blackness.

• 2 weeks later...

AZtom. Sorry haven't been on here in a while... 2 spine surgeries. Car has been sitting on my bench collecting dust but for you I will put in the sun and take a couple of new photos today. Hop back on after 1 pm and I will post new photos