Model Cars Magazine Forum

another reason I love Hobby Lobby!

Walked into hobby lobby with the intent to buy a sprue cutter, glanced down at the bottom row where to my surprise sat the Mack DM. I wasn't expecting HL to get them till much later, but oh well I got it for 24 and change, let the buying begin!

Edited by guitarsam326

Got the HL app on my cell phone. Go to coupon app and will give you a new code # every day. Show to cashier and get 40% off one none sale item. Have had no problem on sale items @ 30%off, just ask them to charge reg. price and take the coupon. Extra 10% off. Wanted the Chevy Rescue Van and they showed up at my local HL. Almost broke my arm grabbing it off the shelf. Also picked up two sets of the Firestone tire sets.{different day}, I got one and girlfriend got the other with her cell phone coupon. Only way to shop @HL. You can get 40% every day as the code changes every day.

Well no Macks at my HL yet, but I grabbed another Cali Hauler. They still have Freightliners, Ford race hauler, and C600 Pepsi truck kits. I bought the last couple of Diamond Reo kits they had a few months ago. I never did see any White Western Stars or K123s when they were reissued. Im just happy to be able to pick up a little window Pete everytime I go to town! Hopefully they get some Macks soon.

the one I frequent has had for the longest time the FL DD, the pepsi truck and both revell snap trucks, lately they have had the race hauler [out of them last visit] and the cali-hauler, I hope they get the mack kits, wife and I will 40% them in tandem :)