Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for Whelen Edge lightbar.... Lindberg Charger?

I'm looking for a Whelen Edge lightbar to do this with: bJaMGBN.jpg

Can anybody point me to a place to buy one or can anybody confirm that this bar is included in the Lindberg Dodge Challenger? (I read that this kit was to include 8 light bars including this one, can't find it in person anywhere to confirm, just want to make sure before I order one).

I found a clear housing for this on eBay but the guy wants $12 for just the lens, seems kind of steep, plus the plastic looks fogged. At least if I pick up the Charger kit I might be able to use the rest of it for something else I guess...

I have a Whelen Edge lightbar that originally came with the Classic Metal Works diecast Crown Victoria. I have a clear one and one molded in all blue. I can send it out free of charge to you if interested.

Edited by av405

I have a Whelen Edge lightbar that originally came with the Classic Metal Works diecast Crown Victoria. I have a clear one and one molded in all blue. I can send it out free of charge to you if interested.

That would be awesome! Sending you a PM...