Model Cars Magazine Forum

dsc04346i0jb3.jpg

car build from an old used Monogram bootleger kit, no engine under the hood, painted with dark red Dupli Color, rear windows inside foiled with bronze fermacell tape, fictional letters are from a Valvoline decal sheet, exhaust pipes made by real stainless steel pipes, chrome by bare metal foil (BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH....)

dsc04358hdjb6.jpg

dsc04359yfkuz.jpg

dsc04361gmj5t.jpg

dsc04362srj8v.jpg

dsc04348xgj6f.jpg

dsc04351nbkli.jpg

dsc043545yjmj.jpg

dsc04357z4kk0.jpg

Edited by Stroker Ace

Cool! I like your use of the decals, nice job on the paint and foil. This is not quite what we refer to as a van here in the U.S.  It would be a truck but, not sure of what this model would be called. I do like it though, nice job.

Edited by rmvw guy

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! I like your use of the decals, nice job on the paint and foil. This is not quite what we refer to as a van here in the U.S.  It would be a truck but, not sure of what this model would be called. I do like it though, nice job.

This would be considered a panel van.

Nice job on the panel truck ! The paint and foil look great . When I was 16 I had a 1950 Ford panel truck with a flathead 8 with a 3 speed on the column . It was a faded yellow . And did not look nearly as good as this one does.

Be Well

Gator

• 3 weeks later...