Model Cars Magazine Forum

Photobucket Question.

W-409

While ago I ran out of space on my Photobucket account. I bought more space on $2.99 per month and it was fine. Now that $2.99 deal ended and it means I have a free account and of course I ran out of space again. It shows that my storage is 100% full even if there is much more stuff than I'd be allowed to (So it's really more like 120% full or something like that).

Now I could buy more space by taking that $2.99 deal again, but I'm leaning towards making another account and leaving the one I have as is. But what happens if I do nothing to the account where I have more pics than my free account would normally allow? Will the pics stay as they are, or are they going to remove my pics/my account? Does anyone have any experience in this?

Yep, I could buy more space and it would not ruin my budget. But it would be whole lot easier to just open a new account.

Thanks guys, then I have no worries when opening a new account.:D  I might upgrade that account some time in the future (Maybe when the one I just opened is full), but not now. Thanks.

Edited by W-409

Me either. Though I created my account in 2008 so it's not as old as yours.

Me three. Over a decade and not one lost. Another reason I decided to pay the annual $30 for an unlimited account. No worries about using up the allotted bandwidth, either, which was my issue (as opposed to running out of storage space). Moving all of the images I'd uploaded was not exactly appealing, either.

This is an interesting topic.  I just joined PB so that I can post pics of my builds here rather then clog up Gregs site with stored pics.

However its the free account with 2GB limit.  Googel Drive has 15GB so I'm going to try that out next time I post a build.  Granted its 15Gb spread across all your Google related fromage but still its 15GB.

Edited by aurfalien