Model Cars Magazine Forum

All of your Unfinished Builds for 2015

I have four unfinished. Not in any particular order. The Pete tridem, the resultant Pete  single axle, and a Pete twin screw. All three are snap kits.

The last one is  Volvo conventional, The ERTL kit with the metal frame.

The Tridem with the new winch mocked up.

Second photo the tridem and the single screw.

Be Well

Gator

DSCN3113.JPG

DSCN3109 - COPY (2).JPG

I have eight unfinished builts, 2  italeri 20' containers one need clear coat the other needs decals and details to finish. 2-20' chassis need to glue the the rims and dump trailer need some details. There's also the roadway Ford C 900 + unbuilt trailer and a three axle lowboy goose neck project. Ufff I looking to finish all of this projects including my B.R.B.O.

Here are a few that never quite made the cut last year.

1:32 5-ton wrecker, done as it may appear in ex-military service for a contractor.

IH Paystar 5000- not shown with the also not-finished Peerless Roadrunner log trailer. This one also has a sleeper now.

Autocar A64F

Diamond Reo SBFA single drive

White Road Boss 

Where to start...

This poor little guy is on probably it's 12th anniversary of neglect, so close to being done too...

scout2.jpg

Much more recent, I think this was a mid to late 2014 start. Off to a good beginning, but then got side tracked, I occasionally poke at it but have made little forward progress in 2015.

LTL7_zpsbc394876.jpg

I started a pair of 1950 Ford brush trucks early last year, but then work and other life issues got in the way and they have sputtered along. One made it this far, the other only got to paint on the cab and fenders.

1950fordbrush6_zps63ff8rkz.jpg

This little wrecker got going during the summer, and was intended to be a slump buster.... fail

1934Ford2_zpsphnko3jo.jpg

Finally the last batch, these only got going around October, so have not yet reached the level of side tracked.... yet.

2015_zpsmydy8nkj.jpg

2016 however is getting started with a good head start, if only I can focus...

Edited by Aaronw

Italeri Pete 377 that was suppose to be an out of the box with a CAT power swap... see my thread on this build if you want to know what problems I had! :P

Pete Tri-Drive I think I've been working on for a couple years now... (off and on)

Cali Hauler I ALMOST finished minus the decal problem I had... hope to have it finished soon as I get better lighting... :P

And one of only a handful of NON PETE truck kits I have... Ln8000 amt kit that I may convert to a FL80 from plaskit pending on some further info for I'm trying to build a truck my granddad possibly built in 1:1 for a company down the road from him...