Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr Biggs Build's.

MR BIGGS

i have tha same kit it is a 63 dodge 330 super stock from lindberg comes either with a 440 or a 426 hemi, i built mine as the 426 but as a gasser looks cherry will post picks when get them off the cam

ratpac I might put the 426 in her. I just picked up some nice aluminum jps rims for that build. can't wait to see your's done I know it's going to look sweet as a gasser. Im going to keep mine street.

Ed thanks for them complement's you don't know how much that means to me coming from another modeler. I will keep building and makig myself better for as long as I can.

phantomw thank's.

that is my fovorite build too. It took alot out of me to build that Rig. And a few month's to recoupe.

This was also one of my favorite mopar builds. It's a 1969 Roadrunner blk on blk with a 426 HEMI in it. It also has jps wheels dagger shifter and working suspension.

133ad763.jpg

df6702d9.jpg

Edited by MR BIGGS

Guys, these pics don't do justice to the fantastic work that Mr. Biggs does! I've seen them up close and personal and they have to be seen to be believed!! ;)

Those other projects you've got goin' on are gonna be knockout when done! :rolleyes:

Thanks my brother. <_<

It was nice meeting you and all the other fellas from the east coast too. I can't wait to go back next year. You got some very clean build yourself. Take care and have a good new Year Bill.

Edited by MR BIGGS

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all the good complement's guy's. :)

Well I got a few projects left for this year. I will be making 2 major builds and 4 basic with a bunch of detail. I got to defend my title at Toledo, Thats what I was told. ;)

Here is the engine and some of the chrome for one of my major build. Just sprayed it yesterday.

MY55CHEVYNOMAD013.jpg

RBMOTIONGOODIES088.jpg

RBMOTIONGOODIES090.jpg

all the goodies I got from RB motion

RBMOTIONGOODIES068.jpg

And here is one of my basic custom builds.

1950MERCCUSTOM015.jpg

300CHRYSTLERCOUPE087.jpg

TOO COOL, TOO COOL :P

Looking forward to seeing all your new builds this year

Keep up the great work, and keep havin' "MO" fun :) - dave ;)

Thanks Dave.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Are you going to try and make it to Jersey?

Thanks Dave.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Are you going to try and make it to Jersey?

Hey Anthony ;)

Doin some local show's this year, but no competing except for a "Club Challange" later in the summer at a Pizza parlor - UUUM :P . Mostly judging, MC'ing, and presenting awards. Done a couple already this year, and it sure was fun to see the look on guy's face's when they win ;) .

For me, that's more fun than competing right now.

Already had my "15 MINUTES OF GLORY" several years ago, and won some nice awards, so now mostly just do display stuff when I bring something, and answer questions to help guy's get better at what they love. Very satisfying for me, and I enjoy appreciating other's work.

Probably won't be at any of the "BIGGIE SHOWS" anytime soon, as being here on this forum for me is more rewarding than getting any awards, at least for the time being.

Good luck at upcoming events, and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the mags.

All the best - dave :)

Edited by Treehugger Dave

Yea I hear you Dave. 2010 will be my last year of competing in the automotive classes, after that it will only be for display. I figure it's been long enough and I have taken some of the most prestige awards around. It’s almost that time to pass the torch to my apprentice, and go after some of them old guy’s in the military world. IPMS Beware.

Anthony your builds are out of this world and glad I got to meet ya at nnl east and see ya come to Toledo NNL Keep up the great work man and see ya at East this year!

Same here my good friend.

It was cool meeting you alonge with all the other gang. I will be back in NJ next month and Toledo in a few month's. and thanks for the complements my brother. See you soon.

Yea I hear you Dave. 2010 will be my last year of competing in the automotive classes, after that it will only be for display. I figure it's been long enough and I have taken some of the most prestige awards around. It’s almost that time to pass the torch to my apprentice, and go after some of them old guy’s in the military world. IPMS Beware.

:P:angry:

Absolutely fabulous work. Your paint is mind blowing. I'll be checking back here often.

Thanks Jantrix.

And Bob you work is the left jab to my right hook. When I get to the top, your work get's me over that edge. Oh and the next order is on it way this morning. THanks my friend.

Gracias Rollinn..... :lol: You know how we do it. I got something for them IPMS guys in the work'z.

Here is a sneak peak of my other major build. THanks to Ron Andrews from RMR Resin for the body. This ride will have all the detail my 55 has and maybe even more, also will have a full body mural. All the aluminum work will be from Bobdude. He is even making my custom wheels for it. :) It is not even 40% done on the body fab work.

MY55CHEVYNOMAD.jpg

Edited by MR BIGGS

Tonio, that there engine looked KINDA BIG for your usual builds.Has Santiago got you into HIS comfort zone? That'll be killer when your done cas It's lookin pretty good right now, and that's just the ENGINE! GREAT paint (as usual), and at ANY scale your talents shine! This rascal should REALLY be a killer when your done,and I got a feelin you an Santiago will be right up there in the large scale class! Lookin REAL forward to see my "left coast" brothers again at Toledo this year! :lol::)B)

Tonio, that there engine looked KINDA BIG for your usual builds.Has Santiago got you into HIS comfort zone? That'll be killer when your done cas It's lookin pretty good right now, and that's just the ENGINE! GREAT paint (as usual), and at ANY scale your talents shine! This rascal should REALLY be a killer when your done,and I got a feelin you an Santiago will be right up there in the large scale class! Lookin REAL forward to see my "left coast" brothers again at Toledo this year! :lol::D:D

" left coast " son in law. We will have a nice time like last year jefe. and thanks for the complement. I plan on doing 3 more 1/16 scale models, the 55 and willys are 2 of them. So I got 1 more to go in 16 scale.

Boy all the hugging and kissing is making it difficult to pay attention to those machined parts! Bob is the best....that's the end of the story.

I got to be good with my father-in law George.

As for Bob's machined parts, they are top notch. Im keeping him busy thanks you. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well just looked in my mail box today and HOT daaaam another box from Bob Dudek. One more box is on it's way for now. So now I can get started on my two big builds. Once im done with these parts they will bling like chrome.

Bob you the man. :D

PICS192.jpg

PICS193.jpg

PICS194.jpg

PICS195.jpg

Well just looked in my mail box today and HOT daaaam another box from Bob Dudek. One more box is on it's way for now. So now I can get started on my two big builds. Once im done with these parts they will bling like chrome.

Bob you the man. :D

PICS192.jpg

PICS193.jpg

PICS194.jpg

PICS195.jpg

DDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM BRO!!!! GOING ALOT OUT AGAIN TEACHER!!!! :P