Model Cars Magazine Forum

awesome trailers to all your guys. i hope mine turns out looking like that. did all you have to spend hours sanding and removed all the extra plastic on the pieces. the casting just seems very pour from what i have seen from revell. 

does anyone have any pics of where they mounted the cross members on the upper ramps?? mine does not have any pegs in the bototm of the ramps to go into the holes in the cross member..and jsut want to make sure i get correct location

does anyone have any pics of where they mounted the cross members on the upper ramps?? mine does not have any pegs in the bototm of the ramps to go into the holes in the cross member..and jsut want to make sure i get correct location

i seem to remember a few of mine didnt have pegs to go into the holes, so i just glued them on where i thought they went. 

not the best pictures, but the best i have.

Nick,

Nice job on the auto rack !

A tip. When I am cutting parts off the sprue. When I get to a delicate part that has a heavy gate attaching the part. I will cut the sprue to relieve the pressure on the part. The I can carefully cut the nub away . Most times being successful in not damaging the parts. The other thing that I do. Is when cutting parts with the sprue cutter. I always put the flat part of the cutter against the part.i find this results in a smother cut.

be Well

Gator