Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cuda Project!!

cruz

Hey Dan, thanks. What is your biggest concern about not spending time on your models? Time? Desire? You are a very talented builder you know!!! :angry:

I have the desire, but between work and my Dad duties, I'm finding I run out of day long before I run out of things to do.

I'll keep pluggin' away until I finish something. And thanks for the compliment, too!

Hey Cruz, mate I like where you're heading with this build.. :)

Absolutely love the colour you chose for it and the allclad gives the headers and bumpers a whole new look..ser-weet....

I feel sure you will work wonders on the newly aquired orange bodied one too mate.

I'll have that new bumper to you very soon Cruz, so you better hurry and get this green one finished....lol..

Look forward to seeing some more of your work my friend.

cheers

Greg

Thanks again Gregg, make sure to include your address clearly on the box or inside okay!!!!

DSC04873.jpg

DSC04872.jpg

DSC04878.jpg

As you guys know, it's an old kit so improvements are always in order. :o

DSC04879.jpg

DSC04880.jpg

I am also playing around with the motor and transmission mounts, since I lowered this kit drastically I have had to accomodate things here and there :( My next concern is making sure the huge headers don't come too close to the ground!! :rolleyes:

Hey Marcos, that has a killer shine mate....very, very niiice..... :( (LOVE that colour..)

Also, neat engine mounts....I like that idea, very kool.

Love the rake and attitude of the build too...going to be one tuff Cuda.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update man.

cheers

Greg

Looking good Marcos..... :(

You got to love them green cuda's. After seeing this great build and all the detail you a putting into it It made me bring out the cuda I started bun never finished. Very nice brother.

This is the one I will be finishing thank's to you my friend.

my71hemicuda023.jpg

my58rag052.jpg

Edited by MR BIGGS

That's great Anthony, now, you are gonna finish it right??? I want to see what you do with that!!! Looks good already man :(

gracias carnal...

It wont have that much horse's like your's but I will stick a nice and detailed 426 in it. the interior will be all black stain. but im not sure if i should go with a satin blk hood or make it the same color of the car.?

Edited by MR BIGGS

• 2 weeks later...

DSC05090.jpg

DSC05112.jpg

After being away from the desk I finally got a little more done. Had a set of Detail Master Racing Harnesses around and decided to add them to this build. I am just keeping this car with one seat, I am concentrating on eliminating extra weight so when I go down the track I can do it in a faster manner!! :P As per an advice from a good friend, I will be toning the belts down a bit, they look a little too glossy. Added the headers to the engine and also started workin on the glass and BMF!!

DSC05084.jpg

DSC05106.jpg

Hey Cruz, I had one of those Detail Master Harness sets and finished discarding the stuff, they surely are tedious man, you did good with them. Headers look awesome, any idea when you will be done? :D

• 2 weeks later...