Model Cars Magazine Forum

Filled out my Trans-Am collection

A great eBay purchase. Bought on Wednesday and arrived today. Have some duplicates of the Mustangs, but that is quite alright! :D

Mustangs%201.jpg

Camaros%201.jpg

This is my second attempt. Sorry Harry, but would you please move this to "What did you get today" Thanks

Edited by Bill Eh?
Still in wrong location

Love those kits!!!! I bought some really nice, machined aluminum wheels with photo etch centers and machined alluminum knock off nut for the center, BBS wheels from Scale Production that would be great with those kits!

Love those kits!!!! I bought some really nice, machined aluminum wheels with photo etch centers and machined alluminum knock off nut for the center, BBS wheels from Scale Production that would be great with those kits!

I have those too. they aren't the right size

Howard, looking at the box top, I wonder if painting the yellow might be an option. That, however, would still leave the yellow "Sunocos" to deal with. :wacko:

I do have another kit, so I may do a second body, paint the yellow first, let it cure for a year (that seems to be the norm), then paint the blue, clear coat, then decals. It has been sitting for about 3 years now, so it must be a priority :)