Model Cars Magazine Forum

I no right. Lol. But for the first time I wasn't sure if I could do that. Next build for sure. The only thing box stock on the engine is the tranny n block. All other is hand made. Never done one this detailed but I love detail. 

Nope. I made the distribotor and made the boots on the wires. Nothing iis bought. Make the heads out of styrene and intake is all handmade. Carbs are all homemade also. Need to get them a little detailed better next set. Getting better at making these small things but I have big hands. So !!!!!!!!  Lol. But practice makes perfect. I hope. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok people,  I don't mean to sound negative but I had this thread in on the workbench guess I wasn't allowed to put it there. But I hope now this is correct. I have been adding new pics of how it's going. Hope you all are enjoying this build. I got all the suspension done and the seat harnesses and the fender flares. Getting there slowly. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok. Got the black on it now. Almost all the suspension is done and been working on the interior. It's funny the little things are what slows a project down a lot. But I did start a new thread on another progect while paints drying more on the mud truck. It's a magnum with a huge twist. Hope you all like.