Model Cars Magazine Forum

"...around the corner..." version 2

tiking

This diorama is nothing new. That's because it is a smaller version of the first diorama I built some years ago, which I dismantled because of unsatisfactory reasons. But, I wanted to do a smaller version of the previous one, but was not sure how I wanted it. So here is that same diorama with exception of the US figures. I wanted the attention to be on the opposite side.

I think I am satisfied with this version, although, I am sure there will be others who preferred the latter diorama to this. But no worries. To each, his own. BTW, I still have not improved on my figure painting as the figures have been left the same as on the previous diorama. Simply have not enough time to fully concentrate on that. So, I only, repainted certain parts of the figures and weathered them a little.

I was hesitant in showing this diorama due to the figures not being up to standard. But I have been busy with other Sci-FI projects lately. Anyhow, I hope you all like this version 2, regardless of the first. Thanks for your support and pepping me on my journey towards improvement. Small note. I had done more weathering after these photos were taken on the building.

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3h_zpsunso

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3k_zpsmkz4

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3g_zpsevbz

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3l_zpslcq5

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3j_zps6bay

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3f_zpsir0v

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3e_zpslpyk

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3_zpsrwzgt

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3c_zps4ksa

Edited by tiking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...