Model Cars Magazine Forum

Detiort NNL

426hemiman

Also confirmed are Moebius and Revell/ Monogram.Come visit the largest model swap meet in the area( maybe anywhere in the country). We sold out the floor space-284 tables-and there's the Motor City NNL,too.Fabulous 50s is the main theme,50 years of the Dodge Charger is the sub theme and our cult theme is 50 years of Can-Am and Trans-Am.

Edited by ZTony8

I had a great time at the NNL Motor City 12 yesterday! A very large crowd filled the hall, the NNL tables were well stocked and the vendors very busy. I did buy a few things :) and displayed some models :) I saw lots of old friends and some new ones as this crowd was very model friendly :) Here are my photos of some very good models :) In the vendors area I saw a Monogram 8th scale Corvette dealer display that I have never seen before, an outstanding historical display. And I bought this 16th scale Danbury Mint Cord L29 :) There were some people there you may recognize :) And the drag racing was tons of fun to watch as these cars hit a real 49MPH and more in the scale 1/4 mile :) 

http://public.fotki.com/HowardCohen/nnl-motor-city-12/

NNL Motor City 12 2016 0388.JPG

NNL Motor City 12 2016 0005.JPG

NNL Motor City 12 2016 0011.JPG

NNL Motor City 12 2016 0012.JPG

NNL Motor City 12 2016 0111.JPG

NNL Motor City 12 2016 0324.JPG

NNL Motor City 12 2016 0350.JPG

Edited by Howard Cohen