Model Cars Magazine Forum

Does anyone have a current email for Mike Hanson...

tim boyd

Tim,

Mike is tight with Greg Wann (The Master Caster), who also visits occasionally and posts more rarely.  However, I'll reach out to Greg if he doesn't see this first. 

I used to have Mike's contact info but nearly simultaneous phone & computer meltdowns stripped me of a lot of old friends . . .  

Not a personal email, but try www.bestmodelcarparts.com. He sells dashboard and license plate decals from there, as well as some resin trans kits.

Thanks Craig....I've ordered a few items from Best Model Cars but never made the connection.   Much appreciated.....TIM 

Tim,

Mike is tight with Greg Wann (The Master Caster), who also visits occasionally and posts more rarely.  However, I'll reach out to Greg if he doesn't see this first. 

I used to have Mike's contact info but nearly simultaneous phone & computer meltdowns stripped me of a lot of old friends . . .  

Thanks Danno....much appreciated as well.   Cheers.....TIM

• 6 years later...
On 11/22/2016 at 8:36 PM, tim boyd said:

....builder of extremely well done muscle car era models, who also used to build for contract customers as well.   Last contact I had with him was about 15 years ago, when he lived in Arizona.  I need to reach him for a business-related purposed.....TIM 

Tim this is a six year old string but I used to have Mike build model cars for me when  I wanted  something at a much higher level than I could do!   His builds were fantastic btw.  Do you have an email address for him?  I used to have it but have lost it over the years after changing email servers.