Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bandit Resins-Still around?

I'm wanting to order some parts from Bandit Resins. I've sent an email to the contact on the website, and have not heard back yet. It has been a week.

I figure that the holidays are a busy time, so I'm not too worried. However, I'm not gonna pay for anything until I hear back from them.

Should I wait a little longer, or email them again.

Thanks, Alan

Kenny is a great guy, not sure he checks his email as regularly as most of us. In addition to the resin casting, he is a builder too and has a graphics business that is full time. Some times of the year are extremely busy for him as he does a bunch of race car graphics. His attendance at local shows has been cut back because of time.

I emailed Kenny a few days ago. No response yet. I know there's a PayPal add to cart button, but I'm reluctant to send $40 without verification that the resin body is still available for sale. I used the kdog email from the website. If there's a better email, please PM me it. Thanks. 

I'm still here! If the link is not working on the site that means the molds are shot... I take the links down when the molds are used up....If I don't answer you back I did not get an email.. (spam zapper is up high) Try again...

PS: anybody want to buy a resin business ?  :lol:

Thanks, Kenny

Edited by KDog
spelling