Model Cars Magazine Forum

New member, long time lurker

Newly retired at age 62, I started building models in the mid 60's, stopped in the 80's and started up again in 99. I build mostly 1/25 & 1/24, but occasionally in other scales. I build for my own enjoyment and shelf display, never for contests. My skills are mediocre, at best and my failures are invariably due to lack of patience.

I joined this forum because after lurking here for a few years, I like the fact that you tend to be accepting of all interests and skill levels.

My building will be on hold for a few months until I complete my move from the purgatory of SoCal to the relative heaven of Northwestern AZ.

I'll try posting some pictures once I figure out how, I am after all, a tech troglodyte.

Welcome to the forums now you've stepped out of the shadows and joined us.We all should always build what we enjoy at what ever level we are able.Let the jaw dropping details and super shiny paint be your inspiration and not be intimidated by it.Gather ideas from what you see here and use it as though it was your own.You find these forums a great place to invest your time.