Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari Unicorno

Brizio

I had a lot of fun playing with this kit, since I never liked the Enzo Ferrari. :) The kit is Revell, and I found some issue on the body, rear hood that does not align with the rest of the body and underchassis. Another thing I did not like the seat belts are molded on the seats. 

The main body modification is on the back, where now it is converted to a UTE.For the paint I wanted it pink, but after  I talked with a friend, he suggested to do it rat rod, I liked the idea,so when I painted I let the carbon fiber show trough the paint. I did not like the rims, because they looks smaller than the real one. I kept the tire from the kit and  made my own rims.

16143717_1438895606145148_39123560480576

16252486_1438895589478483_43128884001056

16179390_1438895532811822_34895796428376

16251825_1438895012811874_41106816304122

Definitely different – probably never see another like it again!

Like the idea of the CF slowing through the paint.  The scaled Unicorn is the icing on the cake!  Can’t help but laugh…. Reminds me of Captain Boomerang from the Suicide Squad!

Image result for unicorn - suicide squad

Definitely different – probably never see another like it again!

Like the idea of the CF slowing through the paint.  The scaled Unicorn is the icing on the cake!  Can’t help but laugh…. Reminds me of Captain Boomerang from the Suicide Squad!

Image result for unicorn - suicide squad

Thank you Steve! :) I added the unicorn because of is name, and it 's name. :)

Crazy! But well executed

Thank you Atin! :)

Looks Pretty cool to me!

Thank you Dave! :)

Very cool ... I like it!!

Thank you mike! :)

The window banner and the unicorn in the back...Bahahahaha! :D This is why models are fun...Awesome job, man. 

Fun is always the most important thing! :D Thank you Nick! :)

That's pretty cool Brizio !  Love the tow rope on the front and the tie-down strap in the back . . . how did you make that ?

Thank you Bob! :) The tie down, mechanism is made out of paper, the strap is fabric, and the hooks are metal.

An Enzo ute! I think the concept, and I like the execution. :)

Thank you Dan! :)