Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '51 Anglia Drag Coupe Review 85-1269

hpiguy

Another great review Hpiguy. I subscribe and follow you on YouTube. But, still it's great to see you linked up back here too. Keep them coming. I love your enthusiasm. You always sound pretty excited as you review most kits. And I like your realistic views on what the hobby should be about. Having fun!

Scott

Nooo! The dopey Trick Wheels are still in it!!!! 

Come on Revell, it is not like I wanted you to also make it a solid front nose! Just some decent wheels! 

That's exactly how I feel. I would have bought a couple of these had Revell tooled some period-correct wheels. No correct wheels, no sale!

Another great review Hpiguy. I subscribe and follow you on YouTube. But, still it's great to see you linked up back here too. Keep them coming. I love your enthusiasm. You always sound pretty excited as you review most kits. And I like your realistic views on what the hobby should be about. Having fun!

Scott

Thanks Scott, another car kit review is going up today. After that will be some trucks and some military.