Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 MOTOWN MISSILE WIP

jeff f

Just love the Motown Missile cars... Awesome job my friend!!!

Those Challengers were made for the strip.. A 1:1 underconstruction!!!!Challenger_-_Jerry.thumb.jpg.ddff90b3ef

Remember the Motown Missile Cuda?Mopar_Missile_2.thumb.jpg.a41c0d4e78e0b4

Someone said they found it sitting behind a barn covered up years ago. I forget where I read this article, but if it's true, it's very sad!!!

1972motownmissiletoday.thumb.jpg.38df374

Edited by Steve "Stangfreak? Mason

Mopar_Missile_2.thumb.jpg.a41c0d4e78e0b4

Someone said they found it sitting behind a barn covered up years ago. I forget where I read this article, but if it's true, it's very sad!!!

1972motownmissiletoday.thumb.jpg.38df374

I believe the 72 Missile Cuda was found next to a garage. ( sorry, dont remember where though)  There was a rather lengthy discussion about it over on Moparts.com a few years back .

Then owner turned down numerous offers over the years ( it was no secret to several people. )  The car has since been pulled and restored . And this apparently just in the past few years, but no idea who owns it now . 

The Cuda is still owned by that person Mark Williamson and is currently being restored , see www.paulcompanies.com. It was sitting beside Mark's garage in Ottawa Ontario Canada. It is almost finished just waiting for the race Hemi to be finished and installed in the car. There are in progress pic's on the website.

• 4 months later...