Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell's "new" Jeep & Snowmachine kit

stavanzer

19 minutes ago, Casey said:

As I hinted at in one of my replies I couldn't recall if the kit I had was fully intact, and it wasn't. I also cut the parts free when I started working on it and took no pics, hence my uncertainty. I corrected my earlier posts to eliminate any confusion.

well i copy pasted what you posted and you had before you fixed it and what i read when i made my post to correct info that was wrong

honestly not trying to start nothing but this is what was posted  by you up thread n it says the kit DID include chrome plated parts.

"The Pink Poison version DID include some chrome plated parts, and I added an image of the bumpers and grille from my kit in one of the corrected posts. I think this is the only version which included the chrome plated parts"

1 hour ago, pjtoys said:

well i copy pasted what you posted and you had before you fixed it and what i read when i made my post to correct info that was wrong

I understand. Those earlier posts with incorrect info are what you quoted, and what I edited to correct. The below post is the post I was referring to, and in which I stated the chrome parts I had couldn't have come that way from Revell. I should've gone back and edited all my earlier posts sooner, but they should all be correct now. 

3 hours ago, pjtoys said:

honestly not trying to start nothing but this is what was posted  by you up thread n it says the kit DID include chrome plated parts.

"The Pink Poison version DID include some chrome plated parts, and I added an image of the bumpers and grille from my kit in one of the corrected posts. I think this is the only version which included the chrome plated parts"

Geez, can't someone make a mistake!?!? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If I do remember in one of Casey's posts, I believe he had also stated he wasn't sure if the parts were chromed from Revell or that they may have been plated by an aftermarket chromer.

Geez, can't someone make a mistake!?! 

yep they can :blink: i make mistakes too i was just providing correct info on the kits. at the time i made my posts the info i read was not correct.

:D geez cant someone provide correct info on a kit, older 70s 80s issued 4x4 kits are some of my favorites n i do know a lot about them.  its also  how i make  part of my income

• 6 years later...