Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Build Off Poll

Clay

As of 7:31 pm on Monday July, 21 2008 Curt Raitz is the winner of the Dragster build off.

Congratulations to Curt and what a beautiful entry it was.

Curt Raitz

brutfinalleftside-vi.jpg

brutfinalopenengineleftside-vi.jpg

Voting Is closed.

Those of you who are sending him kits for winning then Shoot him a message for his address.

Again congratulations to Curt, and all the participants.

Edited by jones_clayton

They were all nice looking builds,but,I voted for Curt's because it's really close to the real thing.I know I'm probably going to get some butt chewing for this but it almost looks like a die-cast.I mean that in a good way.Excellent build Curt.

Thanx...i do take that as a complement

Raul is always having me check out the diecast kits he buyz...geez they can build some fine lookin' stuff in those factories

Thanx...i do take that as a complement

Raul is always having me check out the diecast kits he buyz...geez they can build some fine lookin' stuff in those factories

Well, I've seen Curt's Brut car at the model shows and I can assure you that: 1) the pictures don't do it justice; 2) It looks better than any of my diecast cars, and they're really well done!!

Later,

It was a close one with 1320wayne and Tom Hartman tied for first and Curt in second and envious in 3rd, then when I didnt close the voting when the time came because of family reasons curt pulled ahead by one vote.

Aw-w Shucks!! :huh::huh:

"evilone"...thank you for starting the thread, Clayton for puttin' the poll together and those who voted

Please do not send kits...recognition from fellow model car dudes and/or dudettes is the best prize :D:D:D

and Raul...

No, I won't be selling the Brute Funnycar and/or Troxels Top Fuel Car on eBay!

gotta get back to work on some "rats & cats" for the NNL West in March... ;)

Aw-w Shucks!! :huh::huh:

"evilone"...thank you for starting the thread, Clayton for puttin' the poll together and those who voted

Please do not send kits...recognition from fellow model car dudes and/or dudettes is the best prize :lol::lol:;)

and Raul...

No, I won't be selling the Brute Funnycar and/or Troxels Top Fuel Car on eBay!

gotta get back to work on some "rats & cats" for the NNL West in March... :P

Congratulations, my old friend!! I'm glad to see that you got the recognition you deserve for a great build.

In closing, I have only two things to say:

1) I'm glad that you won't be seeling either of the dragsters on eBay;

2) You know where to find me when you get tired of having them in your collection! :blink:

Later,

Congratulations, my old friend!! I'm glad to see that you got the recognition you deserve for a great build.

In closing, I have only two things to say:

1) I'm glad that you won't be seeling either of the dragsters on eBay;

2) You know where to find me when you get tired of having them in your collection! :D

Later,

Just womdering what seeling is?