Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Jungle Tribute

WoundedBear

Well....here goes nothing. Always a bit nervous making the first post on a new message board.

The link below will take you to my own website, and the pictures are of my latest build. I just finished this one up last week, spent the weekend waiting on the sun to take the pictures, then another day deciding which, of the 80 shots I took, to keep.

I hope you enjoy, and I hope my workmanship measures up to this groups expectations.

Cheers

http://members.cox.net/woundedbear2k/galle...e_in_Scale.html

Thank you very much Gents, for the comments.....I appreciate them. I poured a lot of work into that set.

Len....you were asking about the rear tires....they are an old set of Pro-Line's So-Real Concepts slicks with slixx decals on the sidewalls. I chucked them on a hub in my dremel to spin them and shave the tread down, then a final coat of Testors Dullcoat laquer over top to seal in the decals.

I contacted Pro-Line the other day......I noticed thay have a nice line of 4X4 off road tires......but no mention anywhere of the drag sets they made. I hope they consider re-issuing those....I'm down to one set remaining.