Model Cars Magazine Forum

1949 Mercury Coupe

cdgamble

On 8/25/2018 at 10:45 AM, cdgamble said:

By Monster, i meant me, I think I will pursue the auto builds. Thanks

Hey guy's, we've got a converter here, let's welcome him to the light!

Charles, great job! I personally have known aircraft builders who won't build cars. They've used all kinds of reasons why model cars s_ _ k, but the most honest builder I ever met confessed to me that gloss paint jobs were very hard to spray and was actually too intimidated to do them.

I always admired their great attention to details and their dedication to scale fidelity and realism. Now here's an aircraft modeler who builds cars - that's a force to be reckoned with! All the reference you'll ever need for your details is on "the internets"

Keep it up, you're off to a great start!

7 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Hey guy's, we've got a converter here, let's welcome him to the light!

Charles, great job! I personally have known aircraft builders who won't build cars. They've used all kinds of reasons why model cars s_ _ k, but the most honest builder I ever met confessed to me that gloss paint jobs were very hard to spray and was actually too intimidated to do them.

I always admired their great attention to details and their dedication to scale fidelity and realism. Now here's an aircraft modeler who builds cars - that's a force to be reckoned with! All the reference you'll ever need for your details is on "the internets"

Keep it up, you're off to a great start!

Thanks for the words of wisdom, i have been looking around the forum here and i see there is a lot of talent here, glad I joined