Model Cars Magazine Forum

death race car build off (official WIP page)

diymirage

QUOTE(evilone @ Aug 25 2008, 06:27 PM) post_snapback.gifooohhh yha well i have to wait till this thursday to get the ginormus caddy and then all hell will break loose

everything from raidar-a mini gun and .50cal machine guns

sorry crapn i thing your pony ack ack ack will not stand a chance

as for the big rigs can they withstand muliple tank rounds? if not sorry for them

until then take you vitemins and say your prayres brother

cus whatch goinna do when the deathscalade runs wild on you?

I'll probably just bump into the side of it and tip the donked up Escapade on its side.... :P:P:lol::lol:;);)

'at's right JAFFA, it aint just about the weapons, the drivin helps too!! Looks like we's gonna hafta watch out fer kjadud0667's Charger wit dem nasty spikes :blink::o Good move there kjadud0667, keepin us from gettin too close at ya

howdy fellers. was sent here by Jantrix. i love buildin like this, and he thought i should join in, so here i is. was wonderin, if it was to late to join??

here is some of my destruction builds: Semper Die. the whole build is box stock, except the plug wires.

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/jar...ontest%20build/

and here is the next one i got started:

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/jar...dn/ww3%20build/

i aint got much of it done, so if im allowed in, can i use it as my build? if not ill dig another one out. but would like to get in this and have fun with it. if i can use the one in the last link, ive still got alot of stuff to do to it, and like i said, it aint really had alot of work in it yet.

thanks guys and let me know, im itchin to get workin!!!!!

jarheadndn nick

'at's right JAFFA, it aint just about the weapons, the drivin helps too!! Looks like we's gonna hafta watch out fer kjadud0667's Charger wit dem nasty spikes :lol:;) Good move there kjadud0667, keepin us from gettin too close at ya

thanks ######'n . u guys wont be able to keep up any way im putting a hemi in it lol . the spike idea came from the movie .

You guys would eat me alive... I'd never survive. Besides, I hate it when I get sand in my shorts... :rolleyes:

I'll just watch from a safe distance.

Carry on, gentlemen. And remember, happiness is a warm gun... :lol:

hay dose anyone have some katchup

now if only i can find that darn knife

I'll probably just bump into the side of it and tip the donked up Escapade on its side.... :P:P:blink::lol:;):D

ill make sure we race at a track with 5 degree banks and that escalade will tip itself over once it hits 8 MPH

lol

also guys,

welcome jarheadndn to the clash

howdy fellers. was sent here by Jantrix. i love buildin like this, and he thought i should join in, so here i is. was wonderin, if it was to late to join??

i aint got much of it done, so if im allowed in, can i use it as my build? if not ill dig another one out. but would like to get in this and have fun with it. if i can use the one in the last link, ive still got alot of stuff to do to it, and like i said, it aint really had alot of work in it yet.

jarheadndn nick

Nick just a thought, as this is a Deathrace and not a WW3 build off, a semi is probably not gonna keep up with the rest of the racers. You might want to break out some old junk kits and get creative. And of course your welcome to join the field.

here is some of my destruction builds: Semper Die. the whole build is box stock, except the plug wires.

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/jar...ontest%20build/

and here is the next one i got started:

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/jar...dn/ww3%20build/

thanks guys and let me know, im itchin to get workin!!!!!

jarheadndn nick

I would just like to say welcome to a fellow Marine and modeler. Welcome aboard and show us your builds!!!

Nick just a thought, as this is a Deathrace and not a WW3 build off, a semi is probably not gonna keep up with the rest of the racers. You might want to break out some old junk kits and get creative. And of course your welcome to join the field.

Why not, they have the Juggernaut in Deathrace! :D

I am!

got the front wheels on (dropped the passenger side just a hair)

back ones are just sitting for now

i think i like this stance

enough clearance to do some serious ofroading :D

also added some more engine parts

(still not complete though)

any comments on the warthog headers?

HPIM0226.jpg

HPIM0227.jpg

HPIM0229.jpg

I am seriously debating on entering this but.... I don't have any military kits.... I may put one of my studes on the chopping block. I need to get some military paints too....

Edited by jones_clayton

ok... Made some progress on the DEATH WAGON!

Here's some armor work and the main cannon... I think this will handle the big rigs nicely!

Death-Wagon02.jpg

Got a 50 cal gun port sitting in the back. Need to add the hatch on top for the gunner (you'll see)...

Death-Wagon01.jpg

Here's a general shot... Working on the rims. They'll have something special welded to them too...

Death-Wagon03.jpg

Still working on the Gatling Gun. Need to work on bumpers. Also a remote double machine gun on the roof. OH, and more armor too (need to add detail to it). And of course some DAMAGE!

Thanks for looking.

Eric

I am seriously debating on entering this but.... I don't have any military kits.... I may put one of my studes on the chopping block. I need to get some military paints too....

im not using any military kits iethers, everything is partsbox or one off

there is always room for one more

ok... Made some progress on the DEATH WAGON!

Still working on the Gatling Gun. Need to work on bumpers. Also a remote double machine gun on the roof. OH, and more armor too (need to add detail to it). And of course some DAMAGE!

Thanks for looking.

Eric

cant wait to see the gatling, ima build one too, its gonna be tricky

so...uhm...what colour will yours be ?

i wanna ad some scuff marks to my bumper, and since you said yours needed damage ;)

im not using any military kits iethers, everything is partsbox or one off

cant wait to see the gatling, ima build one too, its gonna be tricky

This was built for my Gunslinger build. The main body is two monster truck fuel cells sandwiched together. I added some sheet styrene and tubing. If I can build this anyone can.

000_0173.jpg

000_0174.jpg

thanks for letting me in!!!! in the rules it says no military kits, but can we use parts out of them? like tracks? if so, the semi is getting 2 big diesels to push it along!! if not, i got a few other kits here that is sreamin for some guns and blood!!

yep, you can scavange a military kit, you just cant enter a out of the box military kit :lol:

so those tracks will do just fine :lol:

got the front wheels on (dropped the passenger side just a hair)

back ones are just sitting for now

i think i like this stance

enough clearance to do some serious ofroading :lol:

also added some more engine parts

(still not complete though)

any comments on the warthog headers?

HPIM0229.jpg

What warthog didja get them things from? surely not the A10? they looks cool, an just a thought, ifn youd put some airbags on yer front, you could sneak up on Evil, drop yer front, slide under his DonkyDeathscalator and givem a hot seat wit them things :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ManOman, things is lookin good!

Thanks fer the upclose an personal on that gun, Jantrix--looks very do-able and could be put just bout anywhere. :lol:

I was wonderin where you was, Kasteer :lol: --Dude, you beend busy and that DeathWagon looks awesome!

You better start postin sumpin Jarhead, coz I knows I'm goin crazy tryin to imagine what yer semi gonna look like wit 2 diesels and trax and probly half an armoury :lol:

That'd be an interesting build, Clay, a Deathracin Stude. Ifn yer thinkin of one your Avanti's, it'd look way cool with guns out the headlite holes and all armorplated--it gots nice lines, and yer almost there with the full disc hubbies too :lol::lol:

Love to see some action pics of these builds, like flames shootin outa Diymirage's flametrower, and some o dem rockets ignitin offn Kjadud0667's Charger. Just looked back thru some of the pages and looks like we only gots one Ford runnin--Allgosvo's PsychoClone-Hope all this GM & Mopar heavy metal aint scarin ya Allgosvo :lol: .....

......and can't fergot Evils Deathscalator in high heals an skirts what's comin Thursday :lol: Me 'n the PonyAckAck are layin low til we sees what he's got :lol:

thanks ######'n . u guys wont be able to keep up any way im putting a hemi in it lol . the spike idea came from the movie .

Then that makes two of us! First blown mopar-hemi ever to be put in a Peterbilt? :lol:

unless i have tank tracks :lol:

if i have those then say good buy to you passenger door

and hello to a shot gun blast :lol::lol:

Escalade on tracks? That'd be cool!

Somethin like this maybe?

straxa.jpg

Edited by JAFFA

This was built for my Gunslinger build. The main body is two monster truck fuel cells sandwiched together. I added some sheet styrene and tubing. If I can build this anyone can.

000_0173.jpg

000_0174.jpg

COOL Gatling! I want to have at least 4 barrells on mine... maybe more.

I was wonderin where you was, Kasteer :lol: --Dude, you beend busy and that DeathWagon looks awesome!

######'n, Been busy. Started my Master's degree. So trying to divide time between, work, class, DeathWagon, Jeep, yard/house and family gets a little difficult. I work on it when I get a little time and put off taking pics when I can work on the wagon. BTW, Do you think my cannon is big enough?

Oh, and I want to build an exo-cage for this rride too....