Model Cars Magazine Forum

2010 Dodge Charger Daytona

ewetwo

Tim. I don't know. And the thing is. After you put the engine together. You place this big cover over it and then you can't see the engine. Hind sight, I shouldn't have glued it. But here is a scan from the instructions showing the engine pieces. You'll have to save the picture to your computer and make it portrait for easier viewing as this is the only way I could download the scan. Maybe you can tell from that as there is nothing on the box that says Hemi. Actually there is a big word Hemi on the hood. Didn't notice until now.

Thank you Randy. I appreciate your comments. :) I think the side trim might have shrunk over time in the box because the holes wouldn't line up. And gently pulling to try and reach the holes made the pieces snap. The passenger side. I cut the middle post of it and then it fit fine. 

hemi.jpg

Edited by ewetwo

David, it goes back to the Dodge truck commercial from years back when the two idiots pull up beside the guy towing the Charger and ask if its got a hemi. I saw the Charger on the trailer being towed by a Charger with Hemi on the hood and it put me in mind of the old commercial. Yeah I have to agree with you modern cars and their huge plastic cover over the engines. Not a favorite of mine. Look at this.

mercedes-vi.jpg

Edited by THarrison351