Model Cars Magazine Forum

Good idea, transfer dumps are real popular in the west,   however another void by big plastic. I bet there is  a nice market for this popular never offered before equipment. How about a  transfer dump kit ( dump and pup trailer } that will install on any 3 axle tractor Moebius?  Good luck, there will be a lot of scratch building on this one!

Edited by leafsprings

5 hours ago, leafsprings said:

Good idea, transfer dumps are real popular in the west,   however another void by big plastic. I bet there is  a nice market for this popular never offered before equipment. How about a  transfer dump kit ( dump and pup trailer } that will install on any 3 axle tractor Moebius?  Good luck, there will be a lot of scratch building on this one!

I grew up around these trucks. Going to build this one for my uncle, going to do one of his, not sure which paint scheme. Then I'm going to do one, a KW, of his. He's gone now so I'll keep it. I think I'm going to try and start with a wood mold for the boxes and bend styrene (?) Around it and then start fabricating the straight parts, get it all together and learn how to make molds. 

On 4/10/2019 at 4:43 AM, TECHMAN said:

:):):)

Watching this project....  Can't wait to see the fabrication parts!

DJ

Thanks DJ, it may be longer than we all want but if God doesn't stop me I'll get around to it. 3 little ones, wifey and a house keep me pretty busy.

• 2 weeks later...