Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dandy Dick cars

Hey Guys, I wanted to post some pics of the 2 Landy cars I finished and the body of the Landy Challenger. I want to do the Super Bee to go with the Charger and I ordered a Harts Parts resin Super Bee twin scoop hood. ( Anyone ever order from them ?) These were relatively quick builds and they came out decent.  The Challenger and Super Bee will add nicely to them. Thanks for looking.

59C1EAC4-7027-4B37-900F-00ABF206AF4A.jpeg

0AB03E2E-ED2F-4229-AB84-870313D5ACF0.jpeg

2 hours ago, dragmodels44 said:

Thanks! I’m getting some work done on the challenger. Ive been searching for a dash and I hate to buy an entire challenger kit jut for that!

Dash for what challenger kit ? I probably have the dash from an AMT kit

And btw, it appears we have similar tastes in subject matter

MPC 1968 Charger annual and Revell 1968 Dart

DSC01660.JPG.cf688f407aa4473cce664455befa4cce.JPG

Edited by gtx6970

44 minutes ago, dragmodels44 said:

Those are killer! A dash for the 71 resin challenger 1/25, so the amt dash would work. I’m guessing the 70/71 kit dashes are the same. If you do have an extra, would you also have an extra front/rear glass?

Give me a few days to look around. I have a couple MPC challenger and several parts kits AMT challenger. SO I will ck the dash to see if they interchange. Not sure about the glass,will ck as well

Harts Parts offers some very nice pieces . I've bought a few things from him ( namely , the interior conversion for the Revell Dart ; it consists of correct door panels , correct dash ( no radio , no climate control panel ) , and the Bostrom seats )  . Harts'  castings are superb ---- quite like styrene !

Nice work on those Landy's Dodges ! 

Nice,

I have an MPC 1968 Coronet I plan to use to build his 1968  Coronet R/T for myself. I think I have a spare  MPC 69 hardtop, If I do I might build that one as well

I already have his 1965 Coronet AFX car in scale . And the body painted and decaled for his 1964 Dodge 2 door sedan

My ultimate plan is replicate this actual picture only in 1/25th scale

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by gtx6970