Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Ram Quad Cab, 2002 or later

Look for a diecast Getty Gasoline or Ace Hardware promo...they did a nice quad cab Dodge Pickup diecast in approx. 1/25 scale. There may have been other variants offered, but those two are the ones I know off the top of my head. I'm not sure of the exact year of the pickup, but I think that's close to the one you're looking for. They're usually not terribly expensive when you find them on eBay.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, CapSat 6 said:

Look for a diecast Getty Gasoline or Ace Hardware promo...they did a nice quad cab Dodge Pickup diecast in approx. 1/25 scale. There may have been other variants offered, but those two are the ones I know off the top of my head. I'm not sure of the exact year of the pickup, but I think that's close to the one you're looking for. They're usually not terribly expensive when you find them on eBay.

Is this the same as the Maisto version ?

12 minutes ago, 57peppershaker said:

Thanks Bill. The Maisto is more like 1;27 so small compared to other crew cabs. Im interested in getting a Getty Ram but not if its the same model. Shipping and import dutys dont make it cheap. 

have you tried oxford diecast? they sometimes have us import stuff

There is a 2012 Ram Quad Cab Dually available now in resin by a guy named Rob Burns. His email is robertburnsjr101@yahoo.com, you can order through it or use Facebook. Here’s a link to his page and full list below. He has pictures of the Ram on his page, and it looks very nice. The only issue would be sourcing the interior and chassis. I haven’t investigated the best option for those yet, but I would like to get the Ram in the future.