Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recurring Dreams

Snake45

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 6:52 PM, ChrisBcritter said:

Many, many times over the decades, I've dreamed of being in a store or a flea market and finding boxes of old models being sold cheap or given away, digging through them and loading my arms to take them home, and then realizing that I'm going to wake up and they'll all be gone. I'm surprised nobody else has posted something like that? :huh:

As a matter...

That's one of mine. Going to a store or garage sale and finding buuco model kits, many I've never seen before. As I'm trying to gather the ones I want, the boxes change and I keep losing all the good ones.

Finally I wake up and realize I don't have any of them - Bummer!

Dream variation #2. I get them all, but find out I don't have the money to buy them - Worse Bummer!

I had a recurring dream after I retired. For months I'd dream that I'm back at work and haven't filled out my time study sheets for months and they're about to find out. Not a recurring dream but when my brother passed I was notified by that dreaded phone call at 3:00 in the morning. For months after I'd wake up during the night thinking I'd heard the phone ringing when it hadn't.