Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #60 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

:D ######, Harry, that sure is a beautiful car, even in race trim! I think this ones REAL, cause it just looks it! But then again, since you are the undisputed "King of all Photo Media"( as crowned by ME) you could be pullin a Quickie on us. But I think not, so I'm goin with REAL!!! :D

Nice model, a few things pop out that make me guess that; why are the side mirrors painted yellow? Why are the gauges missing the face details to them, and why is the white area not disrupted like it would be on a real car(missing the shading in of the door lines).. Also, if that is a Ferarri, then why does it say Fiat on the side?

MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice model, a few things pop out that make me guess that; why are the side mirrors painted yellow? Why are the gauges missing the face details to them, and why is the white area not disrupted like it would be on a real car(missing the shading in of the door lines).. Also, if that is a Ferarri, then why does it say Fiat on the side?

Because Fiat is still intwined with Ferrari, and see here the proof of the real existence of this car, ( this is the duplicate brother in black)

0702_ec_26_z%20ferrari_599%20wheel_replacement.jpg

;) ###### your up early Harry, or I'm LATE! Welp, ya got me on this one! I'm glad I din't bet on it caz I'da lost big time eh? Who makes it? Pocher or someone like that? Sure looks real to me!Got me good this time Ol Buddy, But there's always NEXT week! :D

It's custom made (hand made). Not a kit from a model company.