Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bobby Hillin Miller High Life Buick

chris coller

Just a mock up here. Still have all the interior stuff to do. This is a mash up of Powerslide and JNJ decals. Knocked the shine off the tires. Paint is Tamiya Gold and white topped with 2k clear. Front, rear and passenger window are made from .05 Evergreen clear sheet

20200428_171747.jpg

20200428_171752.jpg

20200428_171758.jpg

• Like 1

Loving this!  Have had the decals and kit to do this one but have not had the push to get started, unfortunately.  Knew Bobby back in late 80's / 90's; great guy!  Your build motivates me to get that start!  Chris, you do such a nice job with your builds, really appreciate your sharing! 

7 hours ago, Kmidd65 said:

Loving this!  Have had the decals and kit to do this one but have not had the push to get started, unfortunately.  Knew Bobby back in late 80's / 90's; great guy!  Your build motivates me to get that start!  Chris, you do such a nice job with your builds, really appreciate your sharing! 

I'm glad. Build away. I like the Weikert pic in your profile. Anxious to smell some race fuel