Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greetings

After lurking for close to a year, I finally found the time to sign up. Like a lot of members, I built models as a kid, but life got in the way of the building part. I still acquired kits & accessories as I came up with ideas to build. I also kept up with magazines and books for all types of scale models.  Every few years I would get ambitious and start building something. This usually lasted a couple weeks. Now that I've been mostly retired a few years, I am hoping I have enough home projects done that I can get back to building.  My interests are Petty cars, Mopar drag cars, cars of other favorite teams, engineers or drivers, from all forms of racing, and the occasional oddball thing. I am technically competent with computers, but was so focused on getting the technical work done that I am a complete novice on the social aspects of forums and computers, so please excuse my mistakes and point me in the right direction when I go wrong.  I have learned a lot already and hope to contribute soon.

• 1 month later...