Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gumball Rally Camaro License plate?

Would any of you fine folks happen to have a clear enough picture/view of this movie cars' license plate. I'm currently working on a replica of it and would really like to get all of the details right. Unfortunately, I don't own the movie at the moment and any videos I've seen on youtube all seem too blurry to make out the numbers and letters, let alone the state. I thank everyone in advance for any info.

369.jpg

I found a link to the car that shows a square shot from the rear but still can't tell exactly the number.

https://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_13364-Chevrolet-Camaro-1972.html

Scroll down to the comments and you'll find the pic.  What I think I can make out is "PCS 311" in red letters on a cream colored plate but I'm not positive.  Maybe someone that's knowledgeable about Photoshop could tell what it says.

Here's the pic: 

Gumball Rally Camaro.jpg

After watching the vids on YouTube, in daylight the letters look black on a cream tag so I'm not sure.  

Edited by Ironman63

20 hours ago, Ironman63 said:

I found a link to the car that shows a square shot from the rear but still can't tell exactly the number.

Thanks! That's one of the shots/scenes that I keep replaying, pausing and freeze framing on my computer to try to get a good look, but just barely can't quite make out the numbers?. I'm going to try to get my youtube going on my big T.V. to see if it comes in any clearer, or if the size of the screen alone will help see it better ?.

23 hours ago, ChrisBcritter said:

Tried it again with 1980 x 1020 frames at 400%:

scene00749.jpg.2cecbb356262ef36ece7d0729e38e9df.jpg

Might be PCS 362. Best I can do without the DVD.

Great shot! Thank you! Looks like PCS 362 or maybe PCS 382. I think you nailed it though, PCS 362 it will be until further evidence is presented. Thank you again for your time and effort!