Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is there something wrong with me? I love this

18 hours ago, Impalow said:

I am also hooked on these... great concept, excellent execution, and honestly some of the most entertaining videos I've seen... I joined their facebook group, and rumors are that 2D and 3D are the same person with a voice filter, which makes this all even more impressive to me.    Also #RIPMCLYDE

That's what RancheroSteve said above and I'm starting to believe it myself.  I thought for sure there were three different guys because I've heard them call out to someone named Steve in the background. I don't know how he does it all but it is really cool.  I'm sure everyone has seen this here is the genius

I posted a link in the diecast section a week or two back.   Yep I'm addicted to that and Vice Grip Garage on YouTube as well.   Thinkng of dropping my Motor Trend TV subscription and paying the membership on Vice Grip Garage.  He's putting out more videos than Roadkill is at this point.  More informational.  

And the racing on 3Dbotmaker is the best. More entertaining than NASCAR.