Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 revell harley chopper

Jack L

32 minutes ago, Paul Payne said:

Jack, I have a complete unbuild resin repop from Replicas and Miniatures of Maryland- nothing is chromed, so break out the chrome pens! Unfortunately I am not interested in any of your trades- could I PM you about other options?

yes please do

• 2 months later...

One of my older brothers was building model cars when the Revell parts packs were new items available at hobby shops.  He was on the lookout for the Harley back then but was never able to get one.

In the late Seventies I started collecting Revell parts packs.  At that time my brother told me he'd never found one of the Harleys, and that I probably wouldn't find one either.  I did find a couple of them, but if I remember right it was among the last two or three I found before completing the collection. 

Even the early Eighties Grease 2 double kit (Harley and Honda) was hard to find.  Often the Harley would be missing.  The other reissue double kit (Triumph and BSA) is by comparison "easy" to find.